NU Masters Final Admission Result 2019-20. National University Masters Final Year Admission Result 2019-20. Masters Final Year (Regular) Admission Result for Academic Session 2018-19 Published. Here you will find also NU Masters Final Admission 1st, 2nd Merit List and Release Slip Admission Result 2019-20. So Keep on your eyes on our website.
The affiliated colleges of the National University of Bangladesh, Final Year Admission Result 2019-2020 academic year 2018-19 (Regular) batch. Details about NU Masters Final Admission Result 2019-20 will found in our website and on the website of National University.
NU Masters Final Admission Result
National University Masters Final Year Admission Result will find from www.nu.edu.bd. and ReadingBD.com. You can download National University Masters Final Year Admission Result 2019-2020. NU Masters Final Year Admission Result 2019-20. You can easily check and download National University Masters Final Year Admission Result for Session 2018-2019 through SMS typing and Online.
Masters Last year Admission Result will found here. you can see result in two way. Online and by SMS. After Complete Admission Form Fill, The National University Will Announce Notice For Publishing Masters Final Year Admission Result. When The Authority Publish, Masters Final Year Admission Result, We Will Update Here.
NU Masters Final Year Admission Result by Online
National University Masters Final year Admission Result by online. Here you can see your Admission Result. When the NU authority will publish result we will also publish here. You have to login with your Admission Roll and Admission PIN.Now, follow some steps and easily get your result –
NU Masters Final Year Admission Result by SMS
Students can collect Result through send SMS. After publishing result you can see college result by send SMS. NU Masters Final Year Admission Result by SMS format given below –
Message: NU (Space) ATMF (Space) Admission roll and Send 16222
Example: NU ATMF 7363736 and Send (16222)
How To Make Merit List
NU Authority will make Merit list by 100 Mark. Let’s see how do they make merit list for Masters Final Year Admission 2018-2019 by Honours 4th year result:
- Total No/Total Honors Number x 100= Score for Pass Course
- Total No/Total Honors Number x 75 = Score for Masters 1 Year
- No/Total Honors Number x 25 = Score Exp
Honours 4 Year Total Number is 2000 and supposes Score is 1159. So the Merit Score will be 1159/2000 x 100= 58.
Submission Application Form
- The applicant must sign the initial application form printed in the designated place.
- With this application form, the candidates will have to submit the certified copy of Attested Marksheet, Attested copies of registration card and 300 (Three Hundred) TK for the initial application fee in the concerned college within the prescribed time.
- The second part of the Primary Application Form will be returned to the candidate with the signature and seal of the concerned principal of the concerned college.
- All the candidates who confirm the Primary Application form of the online college will be able to know their candidates through SMS in their mobile number.
If you have any question about NU Masters Final Admission Result 2019-20 then comment bellow or message us throguh our Facebook Page. We will reply as soon as possible.